Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bitchin' 'bout Snitchin'

Vacaville anonymous tip line: 707.449.5267

The Vacaville Reporter Topix thread has a new post from some scumbag who had someone type a 'rhyme' about snitches... I'm assuming that the poster is either illiterate, or an ape therefore needed an aide in his post!

Anyway, I'm not impressed. I live in a city- a real city, full of urban living, and as we walk along the street, my fellow strangers look out for one another. We help elderly people in our apartment buildings if needed, notice if something's not right, call the cops when our neighbor is getting beat up, help others who may need help in our community etc. That would entail talking to the police if the situation arises~ and we do that, well- we do that because we are fucking, human beings.

If I knew who killed De Anna... I'd s-i-n-g!

No comments:

Post a Comment