Friday, July 30, 2010

Looking in a Different Direction

Just yesterday, I looked up what day of the week Nov. 15, 1982 was--- and it was a Monday. This means that the party at Joe Silva's house probably wasn't a weekend 'rager' like I had assumed before.

The demographic kind of changes in my mind; maybe there weren't as many kids there as I had originally thought, and perhaps there wasn't a 'code of silence' among the party goers.

Does anyone happen to know if Deanna had some major enemies that may have wanted to hurt her? It may not have been a random attack, but something that was planned by kids who, perhaps, hated De Anna.

2 comments:

  1. The party wasn't a all out party at all. I would guess no more than 15 to 20 people an any one given time. It was being cleaned up at 10:30, more of a house party with friends going in and out , very few strangers. I can't remember the reason for the party, but even Joe's little sister was there. Her age was maybe 11 or 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally changes my perspective; I thought there were loads of kids there. Thanks for the info.

    Did you ever hear of some kids hating De Anna for some reason?

    ReplyDelete